Translate

sábado, 30 de enero de 2021

Ecumenism is dominated by unclean spirits - El Ecumenismo está dominado por espíritus impuros



ENGLISH:

Elder Ephraim of Katounakia, Holy Mountain: Ecumenism is dominated by unclean spirits


Elder Ephraim of Katounakia

ECUMENISM IS DOMINATED BY UNCLEAN SPIRITS*

Fr. Ephraim’s attestation to professor Demetrios Tseleggides



In what follows, I will say something that pertains to a personal deposition. I was associated for entire decades with Fr. Ephraim of Katounakia, of renowned ethos and conscience. Also renowned was the fact that he also possessed a “spiritual television”. As for me, I had gone to him on many occasions with the intention of posing certain very specific questions, in a specific sequence, and using my own vocabulary. When I did visit him, and without having posed any of my intended questions, he gave me his replies, in my intended sequence, and with my vocabulary. I am mentioning this as a personal experience; it is not an unprecedented phenomenon - it has been experienced by many others also.


The Abomination of Ecumenism




There was one time when – as a young professor at the School of Theology at the time, about thirty years ago – I had mentioned the following to him. Given that the clime of Ecumenism has also been flourishing in the School of Theology - especially that of Thessaloniki - I had certain nagging problems and questions, because I could see it being represented by otherwise respected professors. Naturally, both my conscience as well as my learning had reacted against it, however, I desired – beyond my scientific status – to also obtain a charismatic reply, which is something that I did for many other issues.

So I asked him on the matter in hand - if he could tell me what kind of thing Ecumenism is.

He replied outrightly and without any difficulty:

«This question, my child, had also been posed by someone else, some time before you. I myself have been up here on these rocks for forty years... I have even forgotten my Greek (note that he had completed Middle School) and as such, I haven’t preoccupied myself with that issue. But, because I had to reply – seeing that I had been asked about it, and since I had no knowledge of the matter - I went to my cell and prayed, asking Christ to inform me what Ecumenism is. I received His reply, which was that Ecumenism has a spirit of wickedness and is dominated by unclean spirits».

So I asked him exactly how that was verified. He replied that «after praying, my cell became filled with an unbearable stench, which caused my soul to feel asphyxiated; I couldn’t breathe spiritually».

I asked him if that had been an extraordinary event for him, or if that was the way that Christ responds in analogous cases, and he assured me that «in all the cases that are involved with sorcery, with unclean spirits, that is the state in which He introduces me. Sometimes there is a spoken response, but in the present case, that was His answer and I have the absolute certainty that Ecumenism does not have the Holy Spirit, but the unclean spirit».

What I am saying at this moment one might say has the character of intentional impressions. But I want to inform you that I was overjoyed, because what the Elder had told me in person, I had also seen recorded by his pious retinue, who had published an honorary Tomos (Volume) about his person, his spirituality and his words. So it has been certified in there as well, but it has also been verified with other, trustworthy theologians, who likewise happened to have heard it personally.

I had not publicly mentioned this until now; but things have taken such a turn, that I am obliged to bring it up. Of course it had played a decisive role in my stance towards Ecumenism. As a professor, a scientist, I am naturally obliged in every case to examine the matter with scientific criteria and to substantiate my viewpoint scientifically – and that is what I do in my classes also, step by step; however, I regard this deposition to be significant, because it was delivered in a charismatic manner by a man who knew nothing about the issue. He had never read, never heard of it, and yet, he deposited his direct spiritual experience. I think that things speak for themselves here.

============

* From the book «Holy and Great Synod of the Orthodox Church - A Synod lacking in synodicity and Orthodox self-awareness», 80 pages, size 17x24 cm., publication by «Synaxis of Orthodox Romaics “Fotis Kontoglou”», Trikala, March 2016. This book is the transcript of the 3-hour program of the conversation between the manager of the Piraeus Church Radio Station, Mr. Lykourgos Markoudis and professor Demetrios Tseleggides


-------------
ESPAÑOL:
Anciano Ephraim de Katounakia, Montaña Sagrada: el ecumenismo está dominado por espíritus inmundos


Anciano Ephraim de Katounakia 

EL ECUMENISMO ESTÁ DOMINADO POR ESPÍRITUS IMPUROS * 

 P. Certificación de Efraín al profesor Demetrios Tseleggides

En lo que sigue, diré algo que pertenece a una declaración personal. Estuve asociado durante décadas enteras con el P. Efraín de Katounakia, de reconocido espíritu y conciencia. También fue conocido el hecho de que también poseía una "televisión espiritual." En cuanto a mí, me había acercado a él en muchas ocasiones con la intención de plantearle unas preguntas muy concretas, en una secuencia concreta, y utilizando mi propio vocabulario. Cuando lo visité, y sin haberle planteado ninguna de las preguntas que tenía previsto, me dio sus respuestas, en la secuencia prevista y con mi vocabulario. Menciono esto como una experiencia personal; no es un fenómeno sin precedentes; también lo han experimentado muchos otros.

Hubo un momento en que, cuando era un joven profesor de la Escuela de Teología en ese momento, hace unos treinta años, le mencioné lo siguiente. Dado que el clima del ecumenismo también ha florecido en la Escuela de Teología, especialmente en la de Tesalónica, tuve ciertos problemas y preguntas persistentes, porque podía ver que estaba representado por profesores respetados. Naturalmente, tanto mi conciencia como mi saber habían reaccionado contra él, sin embargo, deseaba - más allá de mi condición científica - obtener también una respuesta carismática, que es algo que hice para muchos otros temas. 

Así que le pregunté sobre el asunto en cuestión, si podía decirme qué tipo de cosa es el ecumenismo

Él respondió abiertamente y sin ninguna dificultad: 

«Esta pregunta, hijo mío, también la había hecho otra persona, antes que tú. Yo mismo he estado aquí en estas rocas durante cuarenta años ... Incluso he olvidado mi griego (tenga en cuenta que había completado la escuela secundaria) y, como tal, no me he preocupado por ese tema. Pero, como tenía que contestar - viendo que me habían preguntado al respecto y como no tenía conocimiento del asunto - fui a mi celda y oré, pidiendo a Cristo que me informara qué es el ecumenismo. Recibí su respuesta, que fue que el ecumenismo tiene un espíritu de maldad y está dominado por espíritus inmundos ». 

Entonces le pregunté exactamente cómo se verificó eso. Respondió que «después de rezar, mi celda se llenó de un hedor insoportable, que hizo que mi alma se sintiera asfixiada; No podía respirar espiritualmente ».

Le pregunté si ese había sido un hecho extraordinario para él, o si esa era la forma en que Cristo responde en casos análogos, y me aseguró que «en todos los casos que están involucrados con hechicería, con espíritus inmundos, ese es el estado en el que me presenta. A veces hay una respuesta hablada, pero en el caso que nos ocupa, esa fue Su respuesta y tengo la absoluta certeza de que el ecumenismo no tiene el Espíritu Santo, sino el espíritu inmundo ». 

Lo que estoy diciendo en este momento se podría decir que tiene el carácter de impresiones intencionales. Pero quiero informarles que me llenó de alegría, porque lo que el Anciano me había dicho en persona, también lo había visto registrado por su piadoso séquito, que había publicado un Tomos honorífico (Volumen) sobre su persona, su espiritualidad y sus palabras. Así que también se ha certificado allí, pero también se ha verificado con otros teólogos dignos de confianza, que también lo han escuchado personalmente. 

No había mencionado esto públicamente hasta ahora; pero las cosas han dado un giro tal, que me veo obligado a mencionarlo. Por supuesto, había jugado un papel decisivo en mi postura hacia el ecumenismo. Como profesor, como científico, me veo naturalmente obligado en todos los casos a examinar el asunto con criterios científicos y a fundamentar científicamente mi punto de vista, y eso es lo que hago en mis clases también, paso a paso; sin embargo, considero que esta declaración es significativa, porque fue entregada de manera carismática por un hombre que no sabía nada sobre el tema. Nunca lo había leído, nunca había oído hablar de él y, sin embargo, depositó su experiencia espiritual directa. Creo que aquí las cosas hablan por sí solas. 

============ 

* Del libro «Santo y Gran Sínodo de la Iglesia Ortodoxa - Un Sínodo falto de sinodicidad y autoconciencia ortodoxa», 80 páginas, tamaño 17x24 cm., Publicación de «Synaxis of Orthodox Romaics“ Fotis Kontoglou ”», Trikala, marzo 2016. Este libro es la transcripción del programa de 3 horas de la conversación entre el gerente de la estación de radio de la Iglesia del Pireo, Sr. Lykourgos Markoudis y el profesor Demetrios Tseleggides

+++

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Paschal Message - Mensaje Pascual

  ENGLISH: “ Pascha , the Passover of the Lord, from death to life, and from earth to heaven, Christ God led us!” (1st of the Paschal canon...